Manager - Education, SkinCeuticals (West Coast)
Company: L'Oreal USA
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: October 19, 2019
Job Title: Manager - Training (Field)
Reports To: AVP, Education and Training
Location: Field Based
Summary: Under the direction of the AVP, this position will be
responsible for executing educational programs designed to enhance
the knowledge of Account Executives, staff members and customers on
products, protocols, scientific information, selling techniques and
best business practices to drive sales and grow the SkinCeuticals
1. Trains account executives, and on occasion other staff members
(i.e., customer service, etc.) on product knowledge, scientific
information, new products, company message and philosophy, selling
skills, business skills, and other topics as determined based on
2. Conducts trainings in the field with major corporate accounts on
topics including, but not limited to, product knowledge,
professional protocols, science, selling techniques, display, and
3. Works closely with marketing and product development during the
launch of new products to assist in the training of all sales staff
(field-based and inside sales).
4. May be required to assist in or deliver the Skin Expertise
program, depending on program content, schedules, etc. as
5. Demonstrate effective techniques for "suggestive service
linking" and "linking service sales to product sales."
Program Development (in collaboration with Education Manager):
1. Contributes to current training programs, as needed, with new
product materials, new training materials, or other new techniques
in cooperation and collaboration with marketing team members and
education team members.
2. Assists in the research, development, and delivery of new
training programs in accordance with needs assessment performed in
the field, including expanding current programs, such as, Science
of SkinCeuticals, Business of Strategic Skincare and internal
3. Keeps abreast of competitors' activities and actively share
information and ideas that will impact future success.
* Prepares monthly reports, which will include, but are not limited
to, a calendar of training activities, a summary of feedback from
trainings, and any and all corporate required forms such as expense
* Arranges and manages sites and facility selection for training
and/or meetings, negotiates pricing, arranges training or meeting
functions, etc., adhering to budgetary guidelines.
Meetings and Trade Shows:
1. Regularly attends meetings and conducts trainings on a National
2. Oversees and works SkinCeuticals tradeshows for pertinent
professional meetings; manage Treatment Suites at major medical /
industry meetings: AAD, ASPS, ASPRS
3. Assists in the preparation and execution of two annual sales
Experience / Abilities Required:
* Undergraduate degree
* Must be licensed esthetician
* Minimum 5-7 years hands-on training experience and/or equivalent
related work and educational experience.
* Must be able to travel to training sessions, sales meetings,
trade shows, corporate office as necessary to meet the training
objectives and business needs of account executives and accounts
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
* Computer proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word.
* Valid US drivers license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse
environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an
application for a recognized disability under applicable law,
please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com.
Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for
assistance completing the application as a request for
accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Keywords: L'Oreal USA, Baldwin Park , Manager - Education, SkinCeuticals (West Coast), Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!