Application Engineer - Los Angeles
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our client is adding a new position for an Application Engineer.
You will be responsible for supporting sales of our client’s
line of mechanical surface characterization instruments, including
indentation, scratch testing and tribology, and rheology, and
for providing after-sales support to existing customers. The
position is in Torrance, CA. The client offers a salary of
$75k (or more for experienced candidates), full benefits, profit
sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five
- Conducting, evaluating, and presenting feasibility studies
- Installations, training, and technical support.
- Maintenance and repairs of existing installations.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in nano/micro indentation,
scratch testing, tribology, or rheology
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as
- Ability to work independently and with a strong
commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in a natural sciences or
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and
Keywords: Job Juncture, Baldwin Park , Application Engineer - Los Angeles, Engineering , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!